A Practical Guide to Daily Scheduling for Christian Homeschool Families (includes Scheduling Kit), by Steve & Teri Maxwell
Completely revised and shipping late January!
Pre-order your copy now.
What resource could be better than Managers of Their Homes
to bring families peace and order? The answer is the newly revised Managers of Their Homes
. Managers of Their Homes
has been thousands of mums’ go-to
resource for the past 17 years. But with time, comes even more
experience besides our own and the pilot families who tested it out.
We’ve gained new insights that we realized were vital to include in this
Each chapter has been extensively revised and more helpful tips added.
You’ll also find a special chapter on how to schedule when a mum faces
health challenges or is on bedrest. Plus, what good is a schedule if you
can’t make it run smoothly? Schedules ARE stress-busters, but you need
the proper tools to make it that way. So with that in mind, we’ve given
practical help on implementing despite the challenges you face. In
addition, the chapter on putting your schedule together with the
included Scheduling Kit gives an optional route if you choose to
subscribe to the online scheduling software (ScheduleBreeze
The book’s new design and format makes for a super easy and comfortable read. Order your revised copy of Managers of Their Homes
Can you imagine how wonderful it would be to go to bed each night,
with the peace of mind that you accomplished what you wanted to each
day, such as a clean house, AND homeschooling? Tens of thousands of mums
prove it is possible, every day.
- Managers of Their Homes book
- Scheduling Kit (allows you to make your unique family's schedule)
- Accommodates as many people in your family as you need it to.
- Scheduling worksheets easily guide through the scheduling process
- Color-coding simplifies setting up individual schedules
- 30 sample schedules of varying size families in the Appendix to give you helpful ideas.
- Special chapter for Dads written by Steve
- Managers of Their Homes Registration: When you register your
book, you may then purchase additional Scheduling Kits for your family
as you need them. Registering also allows you to join our scheduling
messageboard, MOTHBoard, which is moderated by Teri Maxwell.
[Softcover, 176 pages]