A Study of Godly Strength for Young Men Daniel Forster
Age: 12 and up
Learn how to study the Bible while you discover what God says about true strength! This new Bible study will help young men gain a biblical view of strength and use that strength wisely, for God’s glory.
This book also teaches practical Bible study skills. Learn how to:
- Use a concordance
- Study the original Greek & Hebrew words used in a passage
- Perform a character study
- Study a specific topic in the Bible
- Understand and use marginal notes in your Bible
- Study a verse, passage, chapter, or entire book of the Bible
- Use free Bible study tools on computers and mobile devices.
Ten in-depth studies focus on biblical heroes like David, Samson and the “mighty men of valor”. You’ll also study the power of God, the service of Jesus, and wisdom from Proverbs regarding strength.
Each study teaches a different study method and is divided into daily assignments (5 to 20 minutes each day). Because You Are Strong
contains 74 days of study, plus 40 more suggested studies—enough to fuel serious Bible study for more than a year.
Ten studies include:
- Strength for the Race: Meditating on Hebrews 11-12
- Strength with no Limits: A Topical Study on the Omnipotence of God
- Strength and Wisdom: A Topical Study in Proverbs
- Strength and Temptation: A Character Study of Samson
- Strength to be Valiant: A Word Study on "Valor"
- Strength in Our Weakness: A Verse Study on 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
- Strength in the Battle: A Chapter Study of 1 Samuel 17
- Strength Serving Others: A Study of Jesus' Actions in the Gospel of Mark
- Strength and Gray Heads: A Verse Study of Proverbs 20:29
- Strength in the Faith: A Book Study of 1 John
Scripture quotations are from the KJV and ESV translations of the Bible.
[Softcover, 104 pages]